Join us to make the UrbanBetter, one breath at a time...
To celebrate the first UN International Day of Clean Air for Blue Skies on 07 September 2020, UrbanBetter and Engage Africa Foundation are running a challenge.
Did you know:
If you’re a young African living in a city in Africa, submit an entry to stand a chance of winning!
(Prizes to be announced soon.)
Here’s how you can enter:
Send us a 1-minute video, in any language of your choice, of you (alone or with friends) against a blue background using a poem, song, or story to tell us:
- what you think your city should be doing to fight air pollution
- your thoughts about the importance of clean air and blue skies to the health of your community
1) complete the form below to submit your entry to email@example.com
2) post your video on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or TikTok with the hashtags:
3) nominate a friend on social media to join the challenge using the same hashtags.
The UrbanBetter is building an Africa-led movement to conspire, aspire, and inspire the world for better air, better infrastructure, better health, better cities and a better future.
The Engage Africa Foundation creates narratives and inspires action to put health and wellbeing at the centre of Africa‘s development.